Here are the Guiddelines of Project Art.
- You can put Chararts up on the Project Art Talk Page that you have made yourself. It will be put into a gallery which means that other users can see them. The other users will give you comments on how to improve and give you advice.
- It will be put on the article page of the cat that you have done.
- When you are made a warrior, you can create Apprentice Tutorials for the new apprentices to use.
- There will ba a link to a page were warriors can nominate apprentices for warriorship and warriors for senior warriorship. Only senior warriors, the deputy and the leader can give the 'yes' and make you a warrior/senior warrior.
- If you don't work on a Charart for five days you will recive a warning. If after another day you still haven't worked on it, it will be declined.
- 35 Charart's up for approval at any one time. General disscusions don't count.
- Naming Charart's for approval is quite easy.
If the BG is for approval put:
Deathheart- For Approval
If the BG is declined put:
If the BG is being withdrawn by you put:
Deathheart- Withdrawn by User
Only Senior Warriors, the deputy or the leader can put IBA (Imporvemnets before approaval?) up. If after 24 hours there are no more comments it can be approved.
It may seem very confusing but you'll get the hang of it. If you have any questions, please ask.